Please note that our offices have moved to the Administration Building. We are now located at 157 N. Main St., Ste. 312, Edwardsville, IL 62025.
Mission Statement: Madison County Community Development exists to develop and implement creative community-based strategies:
- to enhance economic opportunity,
- to combat chronic homelessness,
- to build strong neighborhoods and revitalize low-income communities,
- to reduce poverty and promote self sufficiency,
- to promote health, education, safety, economic well-being, and quality of life for all citizens,
- and to embrace innovation, diversity, and collaboration in meeting individual and community needs.
We will work hard to:
- Do what’s right
- Work as a team
- Get results