Poker Run or Raffle Licenses
Click Here to Download a License Application
- There is no license fee for a Poker Run or Raffle in Madison County.
- Licenses issued shall be valid for one poker run/raffle or a specified number of poker runs/raffles to be conducted during a specified period, not to exceed one year.
- Your application must be completed in full before the license is issued. The presiding officer or secretary or poker run manager of the organization must sign the license. The presiding officer must also sign the last page of the application to waive the required bond.
- All organizations must abide by the rules and regulations set forth in the Raffles and Poker Run Act 230 ILCS 15/2(b).
- If your sponsor is a political organization click here for information on obtaining a State Board of Elections raffle application.
For more information, please call (618) 692-6290 or come to Room 109 of the Madison County Complex, 157 N Main Street, Edwardsville, IL 62025