Kelly R. Rogers
Chief Deputy D-ABMDI
- Obtained Emergency Medical Technician Certification 1988, Long Lake Volunteer Fire Department.
- Obtained Emergency Medical Technician - Intermediate 1991, Saint Elizabeth Medical Center Hospital.
- Basic Fire Investigation 1991, University of Illinois.
- Obtained Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic 1995, Wood River Township Hospital.
- Obtained Fire Fighter II, Module A, & B 1993, Belleville Area College.
- Basic Trauma Life Support 1996, Belleville Memorial Hospital.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support 1996, Belleville Memorial Hospital.
- Mandatory Firearms Training 1996, Illinois Law Enforcement Training & Standards Board.
- 40 Hour Medicolegal Death Investigator Course 1997, Saint Louis University School of Medicine.
- 24 Hour Medicolegal Death Investigation 1998, Illinois Coroners & Medical Examiners Association.
- Masters Conference 8 1999, Saint Louis University School of Medicine.
- 40 Hour Medicolegal Death Investigator Course 2001, Wayne State University Michigan.
- Prevent Child Abuse Illinois Child Death Review Teams 2001, Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
- Law Enforcement Agencies Data System Certification 2001, Illinois State Police
- Mass Fatalities Incident Response 2002, Illinois Emergency Management.
- Gray Murders / Misclassified Deaths of the Elderly 2003, Southwestern Illinois Law Enforcement Commission.
- Investigator St. Louis Major Case Squad
- Investigator Southern Illinois Child Death Task Force