Since the County Board is also the Board of Health, an Advisory Committee, required to include a doctor, dentist, nurse, and other persons fit for membership due to their knowledge of public health was established. The Board of Health appoints ten Madison County residents to serve three-year terms on the Health Advisory Committee.
Health Advisory Committee Members
- Paul R. Hoover, D.C., Chairman
- Joy Birk, RN, BSN, Chair-Elect
- Laura Burton, NP-C, CRMP, Secretary
- Rebecca Dunn Bradley, D.M.D.
- Laura Deluca, RN
- Paul Frohnert, M.D., PhD.
- MaryAnn Niemeyer, PhD.
- Jennifer Loethen, M.D.
- Richard Quayle