Madison County Health Department offers immunizations on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for adults and children. Appointments are available and walk-ins are accepted. Children under age 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. All routine adult and childhood immunizations are available. Other services, such as infant hearing tests, lead assessment and testing, family health history assessment, and fluoride applications will be offered as appropriate.
Immunization Clinic Hours
Appointments preferred; walk-ins welcome.
8:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Clinic is closed from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch.
- No child will be turned away for inability to pay for required childhood vaccines covered by federal grants.
- We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards in addition to checks and cash.
- Using debit or credit card will incur a service fee.
- We accept many medical insurance plans, including Illinois Medicaid.
- Co-pay is collected at time of visit.
- Medicare Part B is accepted for adult flu and pneumonia vaccines, Medicare Part D may cover a portion of other adult immunizations.
- For clients living outside of Madison County, an additional fee will be incurred.
- For more information, call (618) 692-8954 ext. 2.
- Please bring your insurance card and photo ID.