Health Department

Report a Problem
Report a Problem

Report a problem or notify us about activities that may be of public health concern.

The website of the Madison County Health Department e-mails are not opened on the weekend or on holidays. This website is maintained by non-medical staff and should not be used as a substitute for contacting a physician in the case of individual illness. If you have a medical emergency, go to the nearest hospital with an emergency department or call 9-1-1.

Foodborne Illness — Report a food-borne illness online.

Environmental Health Complaints — Report problems at a restaurant or food market, rodent problems at a property, sewage or wastewater discharge at a property, no water at a property, accumulated trash or debris at a property, rental properties that are not maintained, mosquito breeding or swimming pools that are not maintained, lead exposure hazards, mold in rental housing units, illegal food vendors or problems at a body art facility.