"To assure the availability of a comprehensive system of community mental health services for residents of Madison County who are affected by mental illness, developmental disabilities or substance abuse."
History & Overview
Deborah Humphrey, MBA, BSN, RN
A licensed professional with 36 years of behavioral health experience. Prior to her position with the Madison County Mental Health Board, she held administrative positions in a psychiatric hospital setting, community crisis and emergency residential settings, and in her most recent employment of 19 years was an Associate Director for a community mental health authority.
Denise Bradley, BA, LCPC
A licensed clinical professional counselor in multiple states, with 25 years of experience working with intellectual disabilities and severely mental ill individuals. Held positions as a community crisis intervention clinician and worked in multiple county jails providing crisis and mental health services to detainees.
|Information & Referral Specialist
A resident of Alton, Brooks has worked for Madison County Government for 20 years. She joined the Mental Health Board in September 2017
- Administrative Office of Illinois Courts
- Association of Community Mental Health Authorities of Illinois
- Central Illinois Deflection Initiative
- Creating a Crisis Response Workgroup
- CESSA Regional Advisory Council
- Illinois Children’s Mental Health Partnership
- Madison County Continuum of Care
- Madison County Juvenile Justice Council
- Madison County Mental Health Alliance
- Metro East Recovery Council
- Partnership for Drug Free Communities
- Project Homeless Connect
- Redeploy Illinois
- Regional Office of Education
- Regional Response Team
- Resources for Restoration