Mobile Home Parks/License Investigation

Page Under Maintenance.

*To submit a complaint or general inquiry, please call (618)296-4468 or email at*

Contact Information:

Please contact us via phone or email before coming to the office. Only emergency electrical, plumbing, and private sewage permits will be accepted at the administration building at this time. All permits, including building permits, can be submitted via email Questions? Contact (618)296-4468