All purchases are made in accordance with the Madison County Purchasing Ordinance
- Purchase of less than $30,000 are made in accordance with established procedures found in the Purchasing Ordinance.
- Purchase in excess of $30,000 are publicly advertised and subject to formal bidding procedures.
To become a potential vendor for Madison County there is a three step process:
- Register your Company using the online bid and Vendor registration portal. Through this online portal, vendors are able to download the bid packets, register to receive email notification for upcoming procurement opportunities.
- Submit bids, proposal or quotes for products and services. Purchasing will review and evaluate. Low reasonable bidder will be contacted and contract will be submitted.
- Complete Hold Harmless, Certificate of Insurance and W-9
Auction of Surplus Items
-PUBLIC AUCTION NOTICE-
Notice is hereby given that various Madison County Government surplus will be sold by pubic auction. Tuesday, March 7, 2023 by online auction: www.iaai.com All items are sold “as is” and where no warranty or guarantee is given or implied.