Madison County Purchasing Department has the responsibility for the procurement of supplies, equipment, services and construction in accordance with the Madison County Purchasing Ordinance at the lowest responsible cost. In addition, Madison County Purchasing Department oversees disposal of surplus supplies and equipment.
All purchases are made in accordance with the Madison County Purchasing Ordinance
- Purchase of less than $30,000 are made in accordance with established procedures found in the Purchasing Ordinance.
- Purchase in excess of $30,000 are publicly advertised and subject to formal bidding procedures.
Partnering with Madison County
To become a potential vendor for Madison County there is a three step process:
- Register your Company using the online bid and Vendor registration portal. Through this online portal, vendors are able to download the bid packets, register to receive email notification for upcoming procurement opportunities.
- Submit bids, proposal or quotes for products and services. Purchasing will review and evaluate. Low reasonable bidder will be contacted and contract will be submitted.
- Complete Hold Harmless, Certificate of Insurance and W-9
Auction of Surplus Items
-PUBLIC AUCTION NOTICE-
Madison County will post events information on this site 10 calendars days prior to surplus item/vehicle auction