|January 5, 2022||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|February 2, 2022||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|April 6, 2022||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|May 4, 2022||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|July 6, 2022||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|August 3, 2022||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|August 10, 2022 Special Executive Board Meeting||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||N/A||Minutes||Resolutions|
|Canceled - August 16, 2022 Special Executive Board Meeting||Canceled||Canceled||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|August 25, 2022 Special Executive Board Meeting||6:30 PM||Thursday||Agenda||N/A||Minutes||Resolutions|
|October 5, 2022||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|November 2, 2022||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
2022 Quarterly and Annual Commission Meetings
|March 17, 2022||6:30 PM||Thursday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|June 16, 2022||6:30 PM||Thursday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|September 15, 2022||6:30 PM||Thursday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
|December 15, 2022||6:30 PM||Thursday||Agenda||Report||Minutes||Resolutions|
Commission Full Annual Meeting Schedule
Meetings are open to the public at posted dates and times and are held at below address:
Madison County Administration Building
157 North Main Street
Edwardsville, IL 62025-1963
Please enter via the main door to the Administrative Building as this will be the single point of controlled entry.
Robert's Rules of Order applies and is the recognized guide to smooth, orderly, and fairly conducted meetings.
Madison County, IL Veterans Assistance Commission (VAC)
Illinois Association County Veterans' Assistance Commissions (IACVAC)
Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of County Veterans’ Service Officers (NACVSO)
- Illinois Association of County Veterans’ Assistance Commissions (IACVAC)
- Meeting Records and Reports (Archived hard copy volumes of Meetings and Records are available at the VAC. Archived electronic volumes of Meeting and Reports are not yet available).
- Articles of Incorporation (Historical Reference)
- Military Veterans Assistance Act (MVAA)
FOIA Officer: Bradley Lavite
157 N. Main Street, Suite 115. Edwardsville, IL 62025
If you are or know of a local Veteran, Veteran Family, Unremarried Widow of a Veteran or Adult Disabled Children of a Veteran who was disabled prior to the age of 18 in need of assistance or services, please contact the Veterans' Assistance Commission (VAC) at 618-296-4554 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The VAC is NOT a Crisis Response Agency or Medical Provider. See below to contact a Crisis Response Agency.
- Emergency Dial 911 or 988
- Centerstone 24/7 Crisis Response - 855-608-3560
- Chestnut Health Systems 24/7 Crisis Response - 618-877-0316
- VA Mental Health Services has a variety of mental health resources, information, treatment options, and more all accessible to Veterans, Veterans’ supporters, and the general public.
Any Veterans in Active Crisis or in need of immediate Medical Attention should call 911, go to the nearest Emergency Room and/or call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1 or text to 838255. Those in an active Mental Health Crisis can now call 988 to reach the National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline.