Located Inside of the Madison County, IL Administration Building
157 N. Main St, - Suite 115. Edwardsville, IL 62025-1963
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Except Holidays)
Staff Web Applications:
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF)
- National Association of County Veterans Service Officers (NACVSO)
- Office 365
- Veterans Benefit Management System (VBMS)
- Training Slides
If you are or know of a local Veteran, Veteran Family, Unremarried Widow, or Surviving Spouse of a Veteran or an Adult Disabled Children of a Veteran who was disabled prior to the age of 18 in need of assistance or services, please contact the Veterans' Assistance Commission (VAC) at 618-296-4554 or via email at email@example.com
The VAC is NOT a Crisis Response Agency or Medical Provider. See below to contact a Crisis Response Agency.
- Emergency dial 911 or 988
- Centerstone 24/7 Crisis Response - dial 855-608-3560
- Chestnut Health Systems 24/7 Crisis Response - dial 618-877-0316
- VA Mental Health Services has a variety of mental health resources, information, treatment options, and more all accessible to Veterans, Veterans’ supporters, and the general public.