2023 Executive Board
|January 4, 2023||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|February 1, 2023||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|April 5, 2023||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|May 4, 2023||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|July 5, 2023||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|August 2, 2023||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|October 4, 2023||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|November 1, 2023||6:30 PM||Wednesday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
2023 Quarterly and Annual Commission
|March 16, 2023||6:30 PM||Thursday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|June 15, 2023||6:30 PM||Thursday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|September 21, 2023||6:30 PM||Thursday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
|December 21, 2023||6:30 PM||Thursday||Agenda||Report||Minutes|
2023 Commission Annual Meeting Schedule
Meetings are open to the public at posted dates and times and are held at below address:
Madison County Administration Building
157 North Main Street
Edwardsville, IL 62025-1963
Please enter via the main door to the Administrative Building as this will be the single point of controlled entry.
Robert's Rules of Order applies and is the recognized guide to smooth, orderly, and fairly conducted meetings.
Public Records and Request:
- Meeting Records and Reports (Archived hard copy volumes of Meetings and Records are available at the VAC. Archived electronic volumes of Meeting and Reports are not yet available).
- 2023 Annual / Delegate Alternate Certification Form
- Articles of Incorporation (Historical References)
- Military Veterans Assistance Act (MVAA)
FOIA Officer: Bradley Lavite
157 N. Main Street, Suite 115. Edwardsville, IL 62025
If you are or know of a local Veteran, Veteran Family, Unremarried Widow of a Veteran or Adult Disabled Children of a Veteran who was disabled prior to the age of 18 in need of assistance or services, please contact the Veterans' Assistance Commission (VAC) at 618-296-4554 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The VAC is NOT a Crisis Response Agency or Medical Provider. See below to contact a Crisis Response Agency.
- Emergency dial 911 or 988
- Centerstone 24/7 Crisis Response - dial 855-608-3560
- Chestnut Health Systems 24/7 Crisis Response - dial 618-877-0316
- VA Mental Health Services has a variety of mental health resources, information, treatment options, and more all accessible to Veterans, Veterans’ supporters, and the general public.